Start by creating your Neo4j database in GrapheneDB.
Once you have created your database, you will then need to create a user from the
connection tab of the admin panel in GDB (see below).
Note that the auto-generated password is shown only once, directly after the user is created. Be sure to copy the password before closing the modal window.
If you haven't already done so, go ahead and download and install Neo4j Desktop on your machine.
To configure your Neo4j Desktop to connect to your GrapheneDB database instance, open the
Project tab inside Neo4j Desktop, and select
Add Graph →
Connect to remote Graph.
- Add Graph.
- Connect to remote Graph.
- Supply Database Name and Connect (Bolt) URL.
- You can find the Bolt URL to your database by navigating to the connection tab of your admin panel inside GrapheneDB.
- To connect your database user, please select username / password.
- You must select the checkbox to
Use encrypted connection, otherwise you will not be able to connect to the remote GDB database.
- That's it! You should now see a successful connection inside your Neo4j Desktop!
Updated 9 months ago